Mold grows by releasing spores into the air. Spores are invisible to the naked eye and can spread and grow to create colonies anywhere in the home as long as moisture and oxygen are present. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants and have the potential to cause other health effects.
Mold occurs naturally and there is no practical way to eliminate all mold and mold spores in an indoor environment; the way to control indoor mold growth is to control moisture.
Before mold remediation can begin, the source of the moisture must be identified and eliminated. Then demolition and clean up can begin. Mold can grow in dust, paints, wallpaper, insulation, drywall, carpet, fabric, and upholstery. Mold is capable of causing thousands of dollars in damage if left unchecked. TRG's certified technicians can identify the source, provide a solution, and properly complete the remediation process in your home.
TRG's technicians are IICRC certified to evaluate the damage and being the process of restoring your home.
While the homeowners were on vacation, the water heater broke and flooded the home. The sump pump could not keep up with the water. Three basement rooms and a bathroom were affected along with furniture that either had mold or was completely rotted through.